ABOUT OUR STUDIO POLICIES...
- First time clients please arrive 15 minutes before class to sign and complete our intake and liability form. All clients are required to sign these forms!
- We require grip socks for safety. Regular socks without grips are not allowed. Getting sweaty doing Pilates and barre is part of the fun. However slipping on the equipment or floor is not fun! Grip socks add an extra layer of protection and traction for our clients. You may bring your own grip socks or we have socks for sale at our studio.
- We require shows for all rowing classes. Any fusion class (Rowing & Reformer or Rowing and Toning) requires grip socks for the Pilates portion of the class.
- Classes, routines, and choreography are subject to change without notice.
- We retain the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All classes must be pre-paid in advanced. You may prepay online through our MindBody Online scheduler or call our studio.
- Please reserve your class/session online through our MindBody Online scheduler. While we welcome walk-in clients, we cannot guarantee a spot in class until it is reserved.
- In consideration for others, please arrive at least ten minutes before class.
- If you do not show up for your reserved class/session, it will be considered a late cancel. Your account will forfeit that class.
- When you purchase classes and sessions you are paying for a service and not an instructor. Instructors are subject to change without notice.
CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW POLICY:
- There is a 12 hour cancellation policy for all Group Reformer and Small Group classes (Barre, Mat, and Rowing). Clients must cancel online through our MindBody Online scheduler up to 12 hours prior to the start of class with no charge. If you do not cancel, or are a no show, your account will forfeit the class or will be charged a No Show/Late Cancel fee depending upon the package you purchased. This policy applies to all classes.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy for all Private and Duet Sessions. Clients must cancel online through our MindBody Online scheduler up to 24 hours prior to the Private session to avoid forfeiture of the session. This policy applies to all sessions.
- This policy is firm, there are no exceptions.
- Clients may waitlist for a class that is full. You can do so by clicking on the sign up button and you will be given the option to waitlist. If a spot opens up, you will be notified by email that you have been moved from the waitlist and added to the class.
- You will not be added to a class after the 12 hour cancellation period has passed. If you are on the waitlist for a class and the 12 hour cancellation period has passed, it is recommended that you log into the MindBody Scheduler to see if a spot has opened up and you can reserve the class.
- Waitlists and Unlimited Packages: Due to the daily visit restriction on the unlimited packages, clients who have this package will not be added to a class from a waitlist if they are already booked for another class on the same day as a waitlisted class. If there is a class you wish to take that is full, you will need to waitlist only for that class.
- Please Note: All group classes require a 12 hour cancellation notice, so if you're added to a class from the waitlist, be aware the 12 hour cancellation still applies. If you are unable to attend class, you must cancel yourself from the class 12 hours prior to the scheduled class time in order to avoid a late cancel / no show fee or forfeiting the class from your package.
- We accept payment via Cash or Credit / Debit Card. We do not accept personal checks.
- Services: All sales are final. There are no refunds or returns. This policy is firm, there are no exceptions. After a class package or session has been purchased it cannot be returned, refunded, or transferred.
- Merchandise: There are no refunds, returns or exchanges.
- All services have an expiration date of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.
ALL CLASS UNLIMITED AUTOPAY PACKAGE & UNLIMITED SMALL GROUP AUTOPAY PACKAGE:
- All Monthly Unlimited Packages are subject to a Late Cancel / No Show fee per occurrence. Late Cancel No Show Fees are as follows:
- No Show or Late Cancel Fee for a Group Reformer Class $25
- No Show or Late Cancel Fee for a Small Group Class is $15
- Clients may attend classes for an unlimited number of regularly scheduled group classes per month. Clients are limited to one class per day. Classes and class hours are subject to change without notice. Halcyon Pilates, Inc. cannot, and will not guarantee the number, frequency, and time of any class.
- Clients of unlimited auto renew packages are limited to signing up for these packages two times in a calendar year.
- If you are pregnant you must provide a Doctor’s note permitting you to exercise. We do not recommend that you take any advanced Group Pilates or Barre classes. We recommend that you sign up for a Private Pilates session or a Duet Pilates session with another Pre/Post Natal client. As always, listen to your body when you exercise. Stop or slow down if you feel tired or unwell.
- Throughout pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester, it’s best not to overheat. Because of this, Halcyon Pilates does not offer Barre classes to women who are pregnant. This is for your safety and that of your baby. This applies even with a Doctor’s note. Barre classes are very strenuous and rigorous. All clients need to utilize caution and common sense when engaging in this activity.
- The minimum age to attend a class is 14 years old. For all clients under 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian must sign the intake and liability form.
- There is no maximum age limit for Pilates.