WANNA WORK WITH US?
WE ARE HIRING PILATES INTERNS!
We are a full service Pilates, Barre, and Rowing boutique studio located in Corona, CA. We are a music driven and energetic studio. We fuse classical Pilates with athletic and functional fitness to create a unique and modern Pilates experience. We focus on keeping our classes small so we can provide exceptional training and instruction to our clientele in a positive, friendly, and upbeat atmosphere. We have a diverse clientele, from active to those recovering from injuries. We are looking for a dynamic, professional, and cheerful Pilates Intern who can accommodate various types of clientele.
We are looking for a part-time Pilates Intern to teach group Reformer and Mat based classes. We have a part-time position opening for weekday evening sessions (5:30 - 7:30 PM approximate).
Pilates Intern Instructor: Pilates certification is preferred. Instructors currently enrolled in a certification or Pilates training program will be considered.
This position requires the ability to do the following but is not limited to:
- Teach in a semi-private and small group setting;
- Ability to differentiate instruction in a group class setting;
- Maintain an upbeat and positive demeanor and provide excellent client service and work well with others;
- Demonstrate professional, clear, and effective communication and cuing skills;
- Ability to adapt to new training techniques or studio policies and procedures as adopted by Halcyon Pilates;
- Ability to be punctual, professional, and neatly dressed;
- Use of computer and software applications such as MindBody Online;
- Lift and move up to 20-30 pounds - Move/push Pilates, Rowing, and miscellaneous equipment as needed;
- Answer phone calls as needed;
- Responsible for studio tidiness and returning equipment to standards set by Halcyon Pilates;
- The candidate is responsible for maintaining their own current CPR/AED Certification.
The candidate will also be responsible for other responsibilities and duties as assigned and deemed necessary by management.
Email resume and compensation history to firstname.lastname@example.org.